Welcome to the
Mohawk Valley APA
Members of the Mohawk Valley APA,
Let me start by saying I hope all our APA members and your families, as well as our Host Locations and their families, are staying safe and healthy. I have missed our Mohawk Valley APA family more than I can express during this time!
That being said, I know you may have a lot of questions. There are still so many things to be determined.
Here is what we know right now:
· Many of you know by now, the 2020 Vegas Championship Events have been postponed until August 2021.
· Pool League still cannot resume as of this time, and there still isn’t a timeframe for when we will be able to restart.
· Once we have a restart date, we will pick up where we left off and finish the Spring Session 2020.
· The National Office and the Tournament Department have made it possible for all 2020 Qualified Teams to be able to play in the World Pool Championships in August 2021.
· Our World Qualifier for 2020 will still be played. We will notify every one of the dates and location depending on when league restarts, and any unknown restrictions.
I cannot thank all our APA members and Host Locations enough…for your patience through these trying times, and your patience as we navigate our restart. I continue to remain hopeful that we will be able to resume league play soon. I cannot wait to see you all again, and we will very soon! Stay positive Mohawk Valley!
Thank you again, and please stay safe,
Chenango, Delaware, Herkimer, Madison, Oneida, Otsego, Schoharie
8-Ball Doubles, 8-Ball Open, 9-Ball Doubles, 9-Ball Open